Thursday 9 February 2012

Welcome To The Bandit Art Blog


Julie’s Bandit Art Blog



Through this blog I will share my drawings and ideas as I build up my portfolio of art based on the British Armed Forces for Veteran Bandit. I am sincerely grateful to all the photographers who have kindly allowed me to work from their amazing images. Having struggled over the years with Bipolar I felt I needed something to focus on that would have a positive impact on my life, basically I wanted to give ‘something’ back !!
Joining the Veteran Bandit team has helped me on so many levels I have made friends who I know will be friends for life. The support & commitment within this amazing team is unbelievable and together I am sure we will raise the much needed awareness, support & funds for our Armed Forces Charities whether it is to help Veterans, Serving Troops or their friends and Families.

So a BIG HELLO from me and thank you for reading 

Julie

x

No comments:

Post a Comment